MSE graduate students work with accomplished faculty members in research areas such as organic polymers for improved bioelectronics and high-temperature ceramics for aerospace vehicles.
University of Arizona grad programs are administered through the UA Graduate College. For MSE grad program requirements, policies and procedures, see the following pages on the UA Graduate College website. Also below are links to helpful forms and manuals.
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Innovation, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship
- Accelerated Master's Program in Innovation, Sustainability and Leadership
- Accelerated Master’s Program in Materials Science and Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Materials Science and Engineering
Further information is available in the MSE Graduate Handbook.
The University of Arizona Graduate College uses GradPath to process degree forms. Please complete and submit forms online through UAccess Student.
For information on graduate assistant and graduate associate programs, see the UA Graduate College GA Manual.